martedì 13 maggio 2008

I ll never forget...

PLAY IT PLEASE

thanks a lot guys, best people i ve ever met in my biggest niciest experience/adventure in my life... i ve learnt a lot from all of you and i really enjoied my time with you... once in the life... i will miss you

Tomoko Roco Loco


Andrei Caprioska

Ricky Il Telecomandato

Hentai Michel &Change Mario

Cowboy "il bovaro"
.

Marimò....Seyko...Sayaka

Ayumi

Bianca

ANdrea, Alberto, Wendy e luca, best friend before they ve gone back
>
Valentina e Aragosta nazionale

Bjorn... funny and crazy german commmmunist,, ah ah ah... my mate doing carpenter...best mate for doing bullshit and drinking

Jram, john, huby, juho and all my classmates






best employer in australia, we had had a lot of fun while working and after...

Drongo Dundee Mobile.....Falcon 4000, it has taken me into my dreams... it was my car, my house, my internet point, kitchen and sometimes bathroom.... i loved it...

10 commenti:

The False Ulysses ha detto...

Cowboy.e'un.coglione.

Anonimo ha detto...

why... this pic..? im very busaiko....... yes we enjoyed in that time.. the best memories in my life...

Anonimo ha detto...

Quello che si chiama cowboy sembra un minorato mentale.
Bel blog.
Ciao

Giredue ha detto...

dai..... è l unica foto che ho di lui... epoi, insomma, è di Arsiè... però s è fatto tutta l australia....

Vali ha detto...

Sono commossa Gire...a big hug like the distace from Cairns to Bussolengo!!
Ho pensato...da qui potrei portare via un qualcosa che abbiamo condiviso tante volte. Lui: il super divano di Edgar st, cosa ne pensi? quanto mi verra' a costare di spedizione??!
Ma orco...il Richi invece che commentare le altre foto, ma l'ha guardata bene la sua??????!:-P

Anonimo ha detto...

The 4th one, cowboy, really looks as an asshole!!!
Shit, never saw shit faces like that before!!
God damn!!
Chikysan

Anonimo ha detto...

andate tutti a cagare!
màtte (cowboy)

(i'm gonna fuck you up the ass!)

Anonimo ha detto...

Maronna mia cowboy, c'hai na faccia da fesso...
Jamme va'...
Giggi

The False Ulysses ha detto...

Saluti per tutti e due, cioe' tu e Cowboy da me, Chikysan, anonimo 2 e Giggi.
Jamme ja!!
Che combini Gire, costruisci skateboard???
Fammi sapere, ho nuove idee.
Keep on!
Ti abbraccio
PS: ciao Vaccaro del cazzo!

Anonimo ha detto...

Hello. And Bye.